Good motorcycle coverage is not a one-size-fits-all, point-and-click purchase. Your bike is outfitted with options to fit your personality. Likewise, the agents of The Van Dyk Group can customize coverage’s to your needs and lifestyle. With the wide variety of Insurance Carriers we have available, all the different bike types and our expertise we will find the right rate and coverage to fit your circumstances.
- Touring motorcycles
- Dual purpose
- Standard motorcycles
- Super Sport motorcycles
- Trike Conversions
- Dirt Bikes
- 4, 6 & 8-wheeled utility vehicles
Liability Only: Protects you against liability for injuries to others, or property damage, as a result of a cycle accident.
Comprehensive/Collision: Protects your bike from damage resulting from fire, theft and most other perils, plus adds collision coverage for accidental damage to your bike. Additional Motorcycle Coverage’s that expand beyond the standard coverage’s you might expect.
- Replacement Cost: This option could replace your bike up to two years old in the event of a total loss, without depreciation. If your bike is stolen or damaged beyond repair, the insurance company will pay up to your policy limits to replace it with a new unit of like kind and quality.
- Trike Conversions: This option is designed specifically for cycles that have been converted to a trike, or for those originally manufactured as a trike.
- Accessories: Many policies cover permanently attached manufacturer and non-manufacturer accessories up to $3,000. When talking to one of our agents let them know your needs, higher coverage amounts are available.
- Cycle Safety Apparel: Some of our full coverage policies provide coverage on approved clothing and helmets if damaged in an accident – without a deductible!
- Travel Loss Reimbursement
- Trip Interruption: Covers meals, lodging expenses and alternate transportation back home if a covered loss occurs 100 or more miles from home.
- Towing and Emergency Road Service: The insurance company will pay the charges for towing and other emergency services.
Possible Motorcycle Insurance Discounts: Many of our companies offer varying degrees of special discounts You might be able to save on your premium with credits for:
- Multiple cycles and/or ATVs
- Rider experience
- Safety course completion
- Claim-free renewal discounts
To make your life a bit easier, we also offer:
Multiple Deductible Options: Talk to one of The Van Dyk Group’s agents to determine the best deductible choice for your circumstances. As a Trusted Choice Agency we will work with you in choosing the best coverage’s and deductible to give you the piece of mind that you are properly insured out on the open road.