Who Needs National Flood Insurance?
Everyone. And, by law, anyone in a participating community of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) can buy flood insurance.
Backed by the U.S Government, flood insurance is available in more than 19,000 communities across America. The NFIP provides coverage for damage to structures and contents from flooding, flood-related erosion, and flood-caused mudslides not covered under most property policies.
A National Flood Insurance Flood policy can protect your home or business.
Tips On Handling Your Flood Insurance Claim
Why you don’t want to Rely on Federal Disaster Assistance!
Check Your Risk for Flooding and whether Flood Insurance is required by Law on the FEMA website.
- Floods are the most common natural disaster in the U.S.
- Between 20 and 25% of floods are outside High Risk Zones
- Flood Insurance IS Affordable
- Most property policies do not include flood damage coverage.
- Coverage is available for commercial buildings and contents and can also be purchased by renters
-Up to $250,000 for single family and other residential buildings.
-Up to $500,000 for non-residential buildings, including small businesses
-Up to $100,000 for residential building contents and $500,000 for contents for businesses.
Request a Quote Online AUTOMOBILE | HOMEOWNERS | FLOOD
Or Contact us by Phone: 1(800)222-0131