Risk Management Services
Risk Management is the field of minimizing the risk of financial loss. It consists primarily of three (3) basic methods: risk identification, risk analysis and risk monitoring & remediation. Risk management applies to the operational, human resource and financial assets of any personal or business nature. When done correctly, risk management presents these three (3) choices:
- Risk Avoidance : eliminate the risk by ceasing exposure to the risk
- Self-Insurance : continuing the risk of exposure and accepting/absorbing the potential consequences of financial loss
- Transfer Risk : transfering the risk to another who can afford to pay for the financial loss (insurance).
The Van Dyk Group can provide various Risk Management Services for a fee. The foundation block to our Risk Management Services is a Risk Analysis Survey (RAS) which utilizes the three (3) basic methods above and is presented to our clients in an extensive written report containing:
- Executive Summary : overview of client’s current insurance portfolio
- Schedule of Coverage : structured detail of each policy within client’s current insurance program
- Review of Scope & Intent of Coverage : detailed explanation of current insurance coverage terms & conditions.
- Optional Enhancements : recommendations of optional/alternative insurance & risk management methods that address identifiable risk exposures.
- Building Valuation Guide : photographic and cost construction estimation when real property is at risk.
- Risk Analysis Survey (RAS) : extensive risk management questionnaire containing salient identified risk exposures.
For fast, courteous service, phone us directly a
(800) 436-1663 for Risk Management Services Information.