Why Wedding Insurance?
Unfortunately, some of what you’ve imagined can happen. A bride’s most common “nightmare” is usually dress-related…it’s damaged or defective, or the bridal salon goes out of business. Severe weather can wash out your big day.
These are just some of the risks for one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make (the average U.S. wedding is $26,000). You’d protect your car, why not your wedding?
The Wedding Protector Plan can help ensure your day goes right and is suprisingly affordable with No Deductible!
- No Dress : You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits : We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings : You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride’s or groom’s wedding band is lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather : If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown : If you have to postpone your wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride or groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos : If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help reconvene your wedding party to take new photos or video.
- Call to Duty : If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to duty, or her or his military or service leave is revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts : You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged
- Sudden Illness : If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance : As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Additional Expense
or call (800) 222-0131