January 1, 2017
THIS NOTICE APPLIES TO DLW ENTERPRISES, INC. TRADING AS THE VAN DYK GROUP AND THE INSURANCE AGENCY CONNECTION
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and the laws of The State of New Jersey generally prohibits us from sharing non-public personal information about you with a third party unless we provide you with this notice describing the type of information we collect about you and the categories of persons or entities to which that information may be disclosed.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1. Non-public information we receive from you on contracts, applications, motor vehicle reports or other forms.
2. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or insurance companies we work with.
3. We collect no further information about you.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES:
We may disclose any information necessary in the course of our business practices or where disclosure is
required by law.
Information may be disclosed to:
1. Our independent agents and brokers to enable then to provide services such as evaluating
requests for insurance
2. Insurance Companies or Brokers for placement of coverage, receipt of quotes, audit of policies or
other functions relative to your insurance policies.
3. Reporting Agencies to obtain motor vehicle reports for auto insurance and credit reports for
We do not share your information for any other reason.
3. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS OR AMEND PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to access or amend your personal information that we record about you. You should
submit a written request which includes your name, address, and the recorded information you would
like to access.
4. YOUR SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO US!!!
If you have any questions, please contact any of our offices. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your insurance needs.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS
David L. Wyrsch
Website Specific Information
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor’s hard drive while they are visiting this Web site. We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit this site. At THE VAN DYK GROUP, a cookie is only used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information during the enrollment process. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later during the enrollment process. No personally identifiable information is stored on the cookie.
Third Party Links